Friday, June 1, 2012

How's your Balance?

This is a Balance....
YES....really

Here is the story...
A few years ago...
when my youngest son...
was much younger...
We were leaving after a dinner(potluck) at our church...
walking out a door with many steps...
I had my hands full dishes
and was trying to hold on to my son's hand.
All of the sudden, I didn't not feel very steady...
I told my son...
I am loosing my balance, I am loosing my balance!!!
He did the best to steady me
 and we did make it down the stairs without falling.
SO....
Several days later...
 I was in the kitchen...
and my 4 year old son came running into the house...
Shouting:
Mom....
I  FOUND YOUR BALANCE !!!


Kids say the funniest things.
Well...grownups can too.
Take care,
Nancy

3 comments:

Rocky Mountain Homemaker said...

So, that's what you call them....Nancy, about the Kindle books. I follow a blog and also their facebook page called My Crazy Life. They recommend many free Kindle books that are Christian themed. I can understand your caution in what you download!......Denise

Unknown said...

Really now... lol yes I to say funny things so start posting them on here!! hehe Well I wonder how he came up with that name for it!! nice

Betsy Brock said...

I guess you just carry that little bag twister around at all times then? haha...that is such a cute story. Kids are the best and make for life-long cute stories to tell again and again!