Thursday, March 7, 2013

50 is the New 65 ???

Ok...
Its been a really,really long time since I did a new post.
I have been thinking about posting...
and finally got done procrastinating.

I recently had a birthday...
I turned 55...yep...
but I really don't "feel" 55...
sometimes I "feel" younger...
sometimes older....
As for the title of this post...
50 is the new 65...
Is that really a good thing...
or compliment?
I have been "goggling" everything lately...
Since I have a Kindle Fire and new iPhone4.
And Who knew I "needed" the devices...
I didn't until I got them.
I love the ease of being able to access any information,
listen to Pandora(love it), text, call, email, Face Book...
Face Time is the best!
But to be able to do ALL these things on one small device is amazing.
WHO KNEW???
OK...
So I guess I got you mostly caught up on my life...
I continue to mostly read blogs...with occasional posting of comments.
I do have a sweet new Grand daughter... I got to be at her birth.
It is "trying" to be Spring today where I live.
We must take each day and enjoy it.
This is the day which the Lord hath made...I will rejoice and be glad in it. 
Take Care and Much Love,
Nancy

No comments: