Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Spring Decorating...

I    don't    know   if    you   are   like  me
But...
I     enjoy    browsing   through
decorating    magazines,    blogs,    websites.
 It     gets   me   motivated   
to   do   a   little   decorating 
 Or
to     get   a   few  
of    those    projects   done
LIKE...
These....
This    was  a   replacement   for   one  that   was   broken.
This   one  sat   around  "forever"  and   was   just    recently   put   up.
This   neat  shelf  has   been   in   my   home
for    several   years...
(Thanks...Barbara  R)
It    recently   found   a   nice   spot  on   my   bathroom  wall.
*****************************
I    hope   this   encourages   you...
Like    it     has   me...
Because...
I    live    in   a   very   OLD   house...
and    there  is   so  much   to  be  done...
So...
I     take   a   little    bit   at   a   time...
And
I     am   happy   with   each   little  completed   project.

Love  to   All,
Mommy  2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is nice to do a few little things in our homes to spruce up a bit...just small things can make a big difference. Those little things make our homes more ~homey and more cosy! Thank you for sharing!