Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Things I Blog About...

The     truth    be    known...
I   Find  
  OR 
   take   a    picture 
  of     something   
and  
  Blog     About   It.
Soooo.... 
Here   are   a   few    Pictures...
Complete     With     Captions.

I    have   two    half    Computers..
which     equals    to    One   Whole  One.
Ever   have   days    like   this?
BTW....
Do    you    like...  
the   new   look   of   the   Blog?


Creative     Chick's
version     of
Cookies   and    Milk

Signed:
Mommy 2

2 comments:

Denise said...

we use to have two computers screens on our desk top (our lap top was our main computer). i liked having two screens to divide viewing between.

your cookies and milk look delicious. reminds me that i need to go snack on some chocolate. :-)

*Reading Between the Lines* said...

Hi Denise,
I hope you enjoy our blog.
BTW...how did you find us?
I looked at your blog...very nice.
I'm going to join as a follower.
Feel free to follow our blog...
we are working on some give aways.
Mommy 2