Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Just a Note...

Just wanted to let you know...
that we made it home safe and sound
from our trip.
Tired and Glad to be home for while.
I moved the Whats Happening up...
toward the top on the right hand side.
That way you can see the countdown to the Wedding there.
Though I will probably... give the countdown...
everytime that I write.
8-)
Anyway....
Love to travel 
(especially on a plane...cause it usually quicker)
But...
I LOVE to be home...
and sleep in my own bed.
Take care.
Love to All,
Mommy 2

2 comments:

Rachel @ Lautaret Bohemiet said...

The wedding is getting CLOSE! How exciting. :)

Anonymous said...

Camp was awesome! I HATE CAR TRIPS! :( Especially with our own little tone def radio (Cowboy) singing, humming, banging, clapping thinks-he's-whistling, and blah, blah, blahing the whole trip . . . except for when sleeping, watching a movie or otherwise distracted from entertaining (more commonly known as annoying) all the passengers. But I just LOVE it when we're FINALLY there and Cowboy can go play faraway. Hey, I love him (he's my brother after all) but who says I have to like him? lol just kidding, I love AND like him . . . when he's being a sweet little boy, which to be honest is rarely . . . unless good bribes are involed, like candy. :)

~Chasity

P.S. Sorry mom for basically typing a post which is supposed to be a comment on here but since I don't have a blog this is the next best thing. haha. Love ya! <3