Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wedding Countdown and Trip Update

Wedding  countdown  is....31 days until the BIG day!
I am at my oldest daughters house....
8 hours away...from my house
with my 2 youngest children...
we brought 4 young people from our church to go to camp for a week.
We  drove down on Saturday...
in my mini van that seats 7...
we were packed in there...
siblings bickering in the back seat of the van.
Yes...it was quite the ride here...
up a mountain or 2...
winding   roads...
Running over a rock with my van on a mountain road.
Making it to my daughters house...fretting about the van.
Got the van "looked at"...
it had a loose dripping transmission gasket...
got it tightened no more drips.Yea! 
It was a BIG Praise God that that was all that was wrong with it!
I am enjoying my "vacation".
I finally found a dress to wear to the wedding yesterday...Whew!
I was out shopping by myself when I found it....big WOW!
It is perfect...I felt "good" when I put it on.
Its navy blue,made with light weight shimmery material.
Now to find some shoes...
I wish I could post some pictures of it...
but I haven't gotten a new camera yet.
Take care.
Much Love to All,
Mommy 2
P.S. we will be traveling back home on this Saturday

No comments: