Sunday, October 17, 2010

I Have New Neighbors

I have the sweetest young couple living near me. Lost in Space and Lost in a Dream are now married and living about 1/2 mile from me. I think I will give them a couple name too. Let's call them the Soul Mates. Anyway, they are now my neighbors. It is a blessing to have them here. I see my daughter in law a little more than I see my son because he is working away from the home and she is a homemaker. I have been able to entice her up to my house a few times, but she has been pretty well occupied with her new role of wife and homemaker. Lost in a Dream is diligent and creative. We are thrilled to see her spoiling our son and also thrilled to see how proud he is of his wife's accomplishments.

The Soul Mates' home is sweet and wholesome. They have already opened their home for ministry, entertainment and fellowship. It is such a pleasure to see them enjoying each other and maturing in their relationship. I am amazed at the things they are accomplishing so early in their marriage. They are good examples to all of us.

Thanks for being our neighbors, Soul Mates!

Mommy 1

No comments: