Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lavender...Lavandar....Or Lavendar ???

Ok....
Mommy1....
Sent me on a Mission this morning...
Google Lavender....
I found out that people spell it differently...
(that wasn't the reason I googled it...just a side note)
I was suppose to find out if I could grow it as a houseplant...
I found out that the best kind to grow in the house is the French variety...
I had bought some of the English...
So...these are "headed" outside today..to be planted.
This is what I already have growing outside...
A darker version of "English"
Here...is my inspiration...
the Lavender Festival
that I went to last month
while visiting my daughter.
So...
If you have any suggestions for growing Lavender...
they are Welcomed !!!
Meanwhile...
I am off to plant...
Take Care,
Mommy 2

P.S.
Thanks Mommy1...
for getting me inspired...
by telling me to google Lavender.

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Pretty pictures!

Lawana said...

Thanks for my lavendar plants!

*Reading Between the Lines* said...

Lawana,
You are welcome!
Thanks for the salve. 8~)
Mommy 2