Saturday, July 30, 2011

Out for Lunch and More

Today   is   Saturday...
Had   some   plans...
Did   somethings...
Took   some   photos(oh really)...
Here   they   are...
pictures...with   a   few   words.
These guys...
were in town...
they   took   me  out  to  Lunch.
YUM   !!!
I   had   grilled   salmon...with   garlic   mashed   potatoes !!!
TRIPLE YUM   !!!!
Silly    girl....don't   play   with   your   food.
WAIT...that   is  MY   food !!!
YIKES  !!!
Me...waiting   for   the   food   to  arrive...
Hey...
Guys...Thanks for Lunch !!!
P.S. 
Next  time  we  will  have to have  Mommy1 along  for "old times"
HINT,  HINT
This  is  what  I  did  when  I  got  home....
(Actually  I  bribed  got  KB to  paint  them  for  me)
Hey...I got the idea from another blog that I follow
Its   suppose  to  look  like watermelon...
What  do  you  think ?
Here  is  my  inspiration   from  the  blog.
Now...
I  just  need  some  fancy  new  flip  flops !
Have  a  wonderful  day !

Take care,
Mommy 2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome! Anytime, it was a lot of fun!
Love,
Isaiah & Becky
ps
cute toes!