Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pssssst.....

Hey....
I think it might snow tonight....
It "tried to" earlier today...
My 10 year old son was "bored" a few hours ago...
he wanted to watch a movie...
I said not "that" movie.
He was not happy...went off sad.
I was not busy...
so I said "lets play a game"...
A real "old fashion game"....
like
 Battleship(non electronic)
or
Sorry
or
 Connect 4
We agree on Connect 4....
He is good and I am good at playing it...
so it was a nice challenge(for both of us).
He won one...I won one...
we tied all the rest.
Sometimes solutions to being "bored"...
can be so simple.
Take care,
Mommy 2

1 comment:

Rocky Mountain Homemaker said...

We love games at our house too. Connect 4 is definitely a favorite. My son got Scrabble for Christmas and we're all enjoying that one too. I love cozy winter evenings and time together as a family. Blessings from east of the Divide.........Denise