Thursday, May 3, 2012

Brrrr...signs of spring???

Hello from western Montana...
it is COLD here....brrrrrrr
I have one (of 2 ) woodstoves going today.
BUT.... 
Spring is just around the corner...
(we hope!)


Here is what I have been busy doing...
 Going to my grandsons T-ball games.
Twice a week.

Starting seeds
Some have sprouted
And will be put in here...
And   here.
This is to show the depth of the raised bed.
This shows the growth of plants at my house...
daffodils just bloomed this week.
the other plant is a peony bush.

I hope it is warmer where you are.
How has your spring been?

Take care,
Nancy  

2 comments:

Rena said...

I think spring must be WAY around the corner here in Whitefish! Today I bought fake flowers for my front porch because I think it's going to be weeks till live ones wouldn't freeze. 23* here this morning. Looks like you've been very busy and productive ☺

Lisa said...

Yeah, really cold here too, Nancy. Put a little plant outside and forgot to bring it in...it died.