Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow Fun In February

Well....
Snow has been in the news lately....
Snow, snow everywhere. 
All of my family enjoys the snow...
Some,
like my husband and I enjoy it,
because...
  Snow
  means work, work = money, money = food and bills being paid.
But... 
my children  
and grandchildren love playing in the snow.
So here are a few fun in the snow pictures for you to enjoy.
Chubbers
Chubbers eating Snow.
This is what he told me...
"Grandma,
 I love eating snow,
its delicious and a very good snack."
********************************
Cowboy snowboarding.
He bought it at the Thrift Store with his own money.
This boy loves the Snow!
*****************************************
Lost in Space and Lost in a Dream
taking a break from
 SnowBoarding
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Signed:
Mommy2

No comments: