Monday, May 31, 2010

Crazy Calendar

I   don't    know   if   anyone   has   noticed...
That   the    calendar  to  the  right
Has   had  a   mind  of   its  own...
One   day  it   will  say   the   correct  month...
The    next   time   I    look   it   says    March,
Today   as   I    am  Typing    this...
Its   says   April.
This    is   really   has   been    the  way
Our   weather   has    been...
One    day    it   really   feels   like   May,
The   next   it   is   cold   like   March.
I   have   lived   in 
  the   Rocky  Mountains
for   almost    23   years.
And   I   still   forget  that   we  really  don't  have  Spring,
Its   just    all   of   a   sudden...
And   its   Summer   !
It   looks   like  my   Irises  will  be   blooming
later  this   week.
( They   always  bloom    the   first  week   of   June )

Love  to  All,
Mommy  2

Hope   you   had  
a
  Blessed   Memorial   Day

No comments: