Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ramblings of Mommy 2

Ok...
You   All   Know...
That   Most  of   My   Posts...
Have   Pictures....
and   not  too   many   words....
its  not   that   I don't   have things   to say...
its   just  that  I  can  not  get  them  into proper 
sentences  and  understandable  words...
So...
I   leave  it  to  Mommy1  
to  tell  you  about  her childhood
  or 
  share  the  wisdom  that  she  has.

   Both   of  us   have  a  had  a  very  busy  weekend...
Her  and  her  family live an hour  away  from  where
we  both  attend church.
Our  church  had  a  youth rally on Friday & Saturday.
There drove home  Friday night 
(they have animals that need to be tended to)
and  then back again very early  Saturday morning.
(Even  before me...I  live  way  closer  to church  than  she does)
Mommy1   is   my   Hero...
she  keeps  on  going....
even  when  she  should  take  it  easy.
I  love  her  dearly...
Most   people  who meet  her  do.
So....
Her  dear  husband  has  taken
her  on  a  mini  Vacation.
That  is  why  you  are  reading  my  ramblings...
She  will  be  back  soon...
to  write  words  of  wisdom...
and  not  just  ramble...
I   do   ramble.... 
just   ask   my  children... 

Love  to all,
Mommy 2
P.S.  to  Mommy1
I   love  You..
I  hope  you  got  your  rest...
cause  I   need   your   help...

No comments: