Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Coffee Cozies...What are they?

Have you seen this?
Not the mug....
the "holder", that is surrounding the mug.
Its called a "coffee cozie"
at least thats what I call them.
Its made out of fabric
 and it "replaces" the cardboard "sleeve" that you get when you buy "takeout" coffee.
Anyway....my oldest daughter made this one for me.
It works great for my travel mug.
How many of you would like to have one of these "cozies"?
Raise your hand.
I am having a GIVEAWAY....soon....
that you could WIN one.
Stay TUNED.....
Have a Tremendous Tuesday!
Take care,

P.S. Follow my blog with Bloglovin  GFC will be closing on March 1st!


NanaNor's said...

Hi Nancy, Thank you for stopping by my blog-it is always nice to meet new cyber-friends. I did sign up to follow you because I'm with blogger-my understanding is that as long as we are with eBlogger, we don't be dropped-only those with Wordpress or another blogging site.
Have a great evening.

*Reading Between the Lines* said...

I wish they would keep Blogging simple...I get use to using something and it gets changed...or maybe I am just getting old.LOL
Thanks for following Noreen. 8~)

Rachel @ Lautaret Bohemiet said...

I want to win a coffee cozy!