Monday, February 20, 2012

Recipe For You

Today I was "looking for" my Apple Crisp Recipe...
So I thought I would pass along this recipe to you:


Potato Chip Cookies
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes Ready In: 35 Minutes
Serves 30

Ingredients:
1 cup butter or margarine,softened
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 cup crushed ridged potato chips
1/2 cup ground pecans
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour

Directions:
1. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Stir in potato chips and pecans. Add vanilla; mix well. Stir in flour just until dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl and forms a ball. Shape into 1-in. balls; place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Flatten with a glass dipped in flour. Bake at 350 degrees F for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Ok...just so you know....
I have not tried this...
I just thought it was an "interesting" recipe.
Let me know if you have made any "interesting" food...
and what you think of this one.
I am off to bake some apple crisp.
Happy Cooking,
Nancy

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Make those cookies and tell me how they are.

*Reading Between the Lines* said...

Hey Becky...
I think you should make them...
I have some other interesting recipes to be tried.
Love ya,
Mom

Unknown said...

Wow really... lol not sure maybe I will have to try it when you make them just to taste and see if my taste buds like it lol