Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Oh....
What a Beautiful Morning...
Oh....
What a Beautiful Day.... 
 ♫ ♪ 
(singing)
Here is what I woke up to...
 We love snow...
LOTS...of snow.
My husband removes snow in the winter.
 My children like snow...especially on the mountains.
They ski and snowboard.
I enjoy the blue sky...and   a  BIG plus is SUNSHINE !
OH.....
Flowers are always nice.... 
 This is my Christmas cactus....today.
 This is how we heat our house in the winter.
 This is my favorite mug...for sipping hot tea.
It was a thrift store "find" for 50 cents. 

These are just a few 
of the things
 I thank God for
 on 
Thankful Thursday. 
What are you Thankful for?
Take care,
Nancy 

2 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

I love those snowy days with bright blue sky and sun. Makes me want to wear my sunglasses inside! ha.

Love your cactus! Mine doesn't have any long strands like that yet. Love the color of your blooms!

I'm thankful for a day at home with nothing pressing to do. I'm puttering around and doing housework but there isn't an agenda or any pressure. SO nice.

Unknown said...

Love the cute pictures! Its a great capture!!