Monday, January 18, 2010

The Sun is Shining Today !!!

There is Sonshine in my Soul today...
because Jesus is the Son of God
and He lives in me!
I am sooo glad when the sun is shining.
In the winter where I live,
we have more cloudy days than sunny.
That is why I am sooo happy!

Here is a picture of a bridge near my house...
I may have to go for a walk...

I did go bargin shopping today...
at Michaels, Staples & Target.
I spent $5.22 total .
This is what I got:
Plate Hanger: regular price: $3.49, paid $1.74
File box: regular price: $4.99, paid $3.48
Twin pack of HP black Ink Cartridges regular $26.99, my price: FREE
2 packages of paper clips: regular price: $1.49 each, my price:FREE
 I love to bargin shop...
perhaps I will share some more
of my shopping experiences...
Later...
If  you  leave a comment.
I will tell you how I got them for free.
Signed:
Mommy2

2 comments:

Marjorie said...

How did you get the Freebies?
Marjorie

*Reading Between the Lines* said...

Hi Marjorie,
This was how I got the freebies...
I recycle my Hewlett-Packard ink cartridges at Staples. They send you a rewards certificate in the mail(looks like a check). I had "earned" $30 in store credit. So I "traded" my certificate for the cartridges and paper clips.
Win win!
Thanks for asking.
Signed:
Mommy2
P.S. May I ask how you found Our blog?